Friday, October 05, 2007

What I'm Doing 12:

What I'm listening to:
Where You Live - Tracy Chapman's 2005 album.
(Her voice has lost some of its reed-like quality of youth but has become more sonorous and deeper).

What I'm reading:
Arthur and George by Julian Barnes (for reading group - has the same convincing nineteenth century feel of Andrew Taylor's The American Boy and really enjoying it so far);



What I last watched:
Festen by Ulrich Thomsen.
(strange, memorable Danish film about disturbing revelations during a family reunion for a father's birthday. I found some of it quite difficult to watch as siblings dealt with a sister's suicide);


What I'm thinking about:
Writing a big monster-plan for my next book.

2 Comments:

Blogger Jan said...

Sonorous. Lovely word. And I wish all voices turned more sonorous with age. Many just go quivery!

Sat Oct 06, 10:45:00 pm  
Anonymous Anonymous said...

Yes, and some just go weakly

Sun Oct 07, 11:23:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home