Monday, September 25, 2006

Early Flight

I am going to meet my translator Auke Leistre in Amsterdam tomorrow - in the 'Noord-Zuid-Hollands Koffiehuis' - which he tells me is a wooden building, a little to the left of the central train station, on the waterfront - which sounds very charming. Although of course it might be completely different from the sweet little picture I now have in my mind.

I'm also looking forward to meeting my publicist Marjolein van Doorne and my editor Wanda Gloude as well as a Belgian journalist called Marnix Verplancke who is intending to interview me for a newspaper called De Morgen - I also intend to do a little interviewing of my own.

So this afernoon I packed my handbag because now it is time for bed. I have to get up at 4am tomorrow morning to catch my plane - which from past experience is a bit of a challenge.

1 Comments:

Blogger mareymercy said...

Good luck!

Mon Sept 25, 11:06:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home