Thursday, July 20, 2006

Bloglines

I just want to say that bloglines (see button at side) is liberating. It has changed my blogging life. So blogging thank you Maxine.

I would also like to mention a few blogs I have come across recently: Cat Politics - for an interesting look at politics in Australia; Connaissances - just because everything Jonathan writes is fascinating (but stuff about cave pictures especially so); and Crime Fiction Reader's competition on worst first lines of crime novels (as mentioned by Debi Alper on her very intertaining blog) which I had to stop myself thinking about since I was becoming addicted. All these have links at the side too.

P.S. The 'intertaining' was a typing error but was rather pleased with it when I saw it - so it is staying there.

3 Comments:

Blogger Anne S said...

Clare,

Thanks for touting my blog and adding it to your links.

I've been shamefully neglectful of it recently.

PS: Apropos my close encounter with a bat, I did stroke it with my finger and it had very soft fine fur, rather like the texture of oriental cats coats which is termed "mink"

Fri Jul 21, 02:43:00 am  
Blogger Maxine Clarke said...

So glad you like Bloglines, Clare. I hope it does not distract too much from the writing ;-)

Fri Jul 21, 08:47:00 pm  
Blogger Jonathan Wonham said...

Thank you Clare.

Mon Jul 24, 09:57:00 pm  

Post a Comment

Comments are subject to moderation.

<< Home